VitroScan participates in multiple research collaborations and grant consortia. A clinical trial program is initiated in collaboration with (academic) medical centers for selected solid cancers, including ovarian cancer, pancreatic cancer, and mesothelioma.
Our platform enables in-depth drug sensitivity evaluation of drug candidates in series of patients: In Vitro Clinical Trials.
- Early characterization of responsive subgroup
- Identification of predictive biomarkers
- Correlation with genetic markers
- Benchmark against standard of care drugs
- Refine Market Access proposition
VitroScan performs advanced functional testing using tumor samples to evaluate the sensitivity of registered and novel drug therapies including chemotherapy, small molecules, antibodies, ADC’s, immuno-oncology.